LOGAN MIZE STIRS UP IMPRESSIVE RESPONSE TO COME BACK ROAD, AVAILABLE TODAY
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (July 28, 2017) – Logan Mize is an artist on the ascent with the numbers to back it up. His 12-track album — produced by Dan Agee— Come Back Road is out today and has already yielded a single demonstrating the power of his songwriting and voice. The full-length Big Yellow Dog Music release can be purchased HERE.
The debut single from the “driving” (Rolling Stone) Come Back Road, “Ain’t Always Pretty,” was pushed out early this year and has already exceeded 22 million streams on Spotify and has been selected for inclusion on popular playlists on both Spotify and Apple Music. With early support from The Bobby Bones Show, “Ain’t Always Pretty” has quickly become the most popular single ever released by Mize. He continues to prove that he is one of the hottest independent artists to watch in country music with cutting-edge success, strong fan feedback and glowing reviews.
“‘Come Back Road,’ written by Josh Kear, Ross Copperman and Rodney Clawson, benefits from symmetry in the production – a fingerpicked acoustic guitar and Mize's serrated edge vocals give way to a contemporary, thunderous drum loop before returning to the acoustic strums.” - Jon Freeman, Rolling Stone Country.
Exclusive premieres were released by Rolling Stone, Taste of Country, The Boot, Lovin’ Lyrics and The Shotgun Seat; all eager to be the first to share the music with their followers.
"I'm really blown away by the early response to this album. It's tough to drum up this kind of noise about a release without a major label and country radio airplay,” said Mize, adding, “I think the combined support of Spotify and Apple Music along with a decade of playing small town bars across the country has put us in a really great spot. Seeing these songs connect with country music fans in such a big way is a tremendous feeling.”
Come Back Road Track Listing:
1. Somebody To Thank (Josh Kear / David Frasier / Ed Hill)
2. Life’s a Party (Josh Kear/ Mark Irwin / Chris Tompkins)
3. Cool Girl (Logan Mize / Daniel Tashian)
4. Come Back Road (Josh Kear / Rodney Clawson / Ross Copperman)
5. Better Off Gone (Abe Stoklasa / Donovan Woods)
6. All This Night Needs (Daniel Tashian / Matraca Berg / Dave Berg)
7. Ain’t Always Pretty (Brett Warren/ Brad Warren / Chris Stevens / Lance Miller)
8. Drinkin’ Buddies (Chris Gelbuda / Kylie Sackley)
9. Bands Make Her Dance (Logan Mize / Rodney Clawson / Luke Dick)
10. Catch a Fish (Mize / Brett Warren/ Brad Warren / Lance Miller)
11. All Time (Luke Dick / Shane McAnally/ Josh Osborne)
12. Big City (Daniel Tashian / Troy Verges)
Logan Mize 2017 Tour Dates:
July 28 - El Dorado, KS - El Dorado Lake
July 29 - Concordia, KS - Cloud County Fair
Aug. 12 - Rossville, KS - Rossville Community Park
Sept. 2 - DuQuoin, IL - DuQuoin State Fairgrounds
Sept. 9 - Thomson, IL - Rebels On The Run Country Music Fest
Sept. 15 - Lincoln, NE - Box Awesome’s Bourbon Theatre
Sept. 20 - New York, NY - Mercury Lounge
Sept. 29 - Manhattan, KS - The Hat
Sept. 30 - Hays, KS - The Fox Pavilion
More dates coming soon…